The preponderance of the links on this page are not neutral and the language with the links is not simple. Sue W 19:27, 30 January 2007 (UTC)
- Then please go ahead and change them to give more balanced view. --Eptalon (talk) 11:26, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- Started work on neutrality & simplicity issues. Halcionne (talk) 23:54, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- if articles too simple, they make no sense!
this info missin:
The interim Kosovo government declared unilaterally independence from Serbia on Sunday, February 17 2008! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Yareyareyare (talk • contribs) Script error: No such module "Unsigned".
- Then add it! :) fr33kman 20:58, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- article looks good enough, serbian parallel structures govern north kosovo, as far as other serbian majority provinces go, they are de-facto autonomous, not full serbian control!
- Kosovo is like comatosed state, it's between dream & lucid state, not recognized by UN! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Yareyareyare (talk • contribs) Script error: No such module "Unsigned".