|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: device.|
Device could mean:
- A measuring instrument
- A machine or part of one
- A tool or part of one
- An information appliance, such as a cell phone
- Device implying computer hardware
- A peripheral device attached to a computer
- A display device (or graphics device), for visual or tactile presentation of images and/or text
- An electronic component
- A device file, in computing
- Device, Dutch ICT Company.
- A rhetorical device
- Device No.1, an album by Flint
- devices, a Los Angeles-based power-pop band from the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Heraldic device, part of a coat of arms
- de-VICE, an online magazine started in 2005 that dabbles with electronic music, movies, anime, travel, and subcultural asidesde-VICE #3
- An attachment to a medal's ribbon denoting special service, participation in a battle, or additional awards. Examples include a service star and the oak leaf cluster.
|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: devise.|
Devise could also mean:
Or see the placename Devizes
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Device.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.