|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: wash.|
Wash could mean:
- Wash (creek), a usually dry creek bed or gulch that temporarily fills with water after a heavy rain
- WASH, a Clear Channel Communications radio station
- Wash (distilling), the liquid produced by the fermentation step in the production of distilled beverages
- Wash (Firefly), a fictional character who originated in the science fiction television series, Firefly
- Wash (painting), a light covering of diluted paint on a painting
- Wash (Prison Break episode), 40th episode of American television series Prison Break
- The Wash, the square-mouthed estuary on the northwest margin of East Anglia
- The Wash (movie), a hip-hop styled movie,
- "Wash (song)", a Pearl Jam song
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Wash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.