|File:Warren Buffett KU Visit.jpg|
Buffett speaking to students from the University of Kansas School of Business, May 6, 2005
Warren Edward Buffett
August 30, 1930
|Education||Master of Science in Economics|
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
Columbia Business School
|Occupation||Chairman & CEO of|
|Net worth||Increase US$ 58.5 billion (2013)|
|Children||Susan Alice Buffett|
Howard Graham Buffett
Peter Andrew Buffett
Warren Buffett (born 30 August 1930) is an American investor who is known for his wealth. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He is a primary shareholder, chairman and CEO of the company Berkshire Hathaway. He is the third wealthiest person in the world. On April 11, 2012, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, for which he completed treatment in September 2012.
- "Warren E Buffett, CEO Compensation". Forbes. March 30, 2006. Retrieved February 23, 2009.
- "Warren Buffett". Forbes. Retrieved November 05, 2013. Check date values in:
- Bailey, Jeff; Dash, Eric (September 1, 2006). "How Does Warren Buffett Get Married? Frugally, It Turns Out". The New York Times. Retrieved May 20, 2008.
- Luisa Kroll, Matthew Miller (2010-03-10). "The World's Billionaires". Forbes.com. Archived from the original on 2012-12-16. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- Telegraph staff and agencies (17 April 2012). "Warren Buffett diagnosed with prostate cancer". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- Lopez, Ricardo (September 16, 2012). "Warren Buffett completes prostate cancer treatment". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- Berkshire Hathaway official website
- The Buffett
- Latest Holdings In Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio, Dynamically Updated
- Buffett Partnership Letters
- Berkshire Hathaway SEC 13F Filings
- Works by or about Warren Buffett in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Stempel, Jonathan (February 12, 2008). "FACTBOX: Warren Buffett at a glance". Reuters.