In science, it could also mean:
- Vertical direction, the direction aligned with the direction of the force of gravity, as materialized with a plumb line
- Vertical (angles), a pair of angles sharing the same vertex and bounded by the same pair of lines but are opposite to each other
- Vertical (music), a musical interval where the two notes sound simultaneously
- Vertical market, a group of similar businesses and customers which engage in trade based on specific and specialized needs
- Vertical integration, a management term describing a style of ownership and control
- Vertical monopoly, a monopoly produced through vertical integration
- Vertical (network), the portion of network cabling that runs between floors, usually considered the backbone network
- Vertical blinds, a type of window blind
- Vertical jump, a measure of how high an individual or athlete can elevate off the ground from a standstill
In a Vertical wine tasting different vintages of the same wine type from the same winery are tasted.
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Vertical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.