Re: Main page
Thankyou for improving the layout, it's certainly a lot clearer and I've incorporated it into the main page.
SimonMayer 15:42, 3 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Halló Marknew! Thank you for your work at simple:. I do not know if you met GlobalWPSearch developed by de:Benutzer:Aka. It now supports also simple:. See GlobalWPSearch Alfred Nobel, GlobalWPSearch Mahatma Gandhi, GlobalWPSearch Wikipedia. I would be happy If you can start an article about Alfred Nobel.
- You can see a conflict at GlobalWPSearch Paris, RSS, Odin etc.
- GlobalWPSearch supports already simple:Template:Disambig and simple:Template:Interwikiconflict. See de:Bild Diskussion:Logo Begriffsklärung.png#Vorlagen - Templates. It is planed to support also simple:Template:QD and simple:Template:Copyvio. Would be happy if you can create the missing templates or make a redirect to the proper titles. Thanks in advance.
- User:Richie and User:RCBot would like to have simple:Template:NowCommons, see commons:Commons:Village pump#RCBot. If you create the template please insert it at Commons:User:Gangleri/sanbox/Template:NowCommons. Best regards Gangleri 21:52, 10 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you Marknew for all the templates you have created an dyour support! Best regards Gangleri 21:59, 12 Apr 2005 (UTC)
A talking area
Hey, my name is Moonshine, and I am new to this website, pass the word around!!! Moonshine... out. JewishLuvah 19:59, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for the link. Though if you'd actually looked there, in the several months I've been here I've actually done far more editing of articles, and (though its not there) created far more new articles than you've done in a much longer time (like almost the entirety of what is in the LGBT category, and a majority of what is in the medicine category.) But then, until you gave me that link, other than make a list on my user page to keep track for myself so that I don't go overboard in one or more directions (i.e. the medical articles I've done representing the 1st world issues moreso than global issues like AIDS, malaria and cholera) I hadn't really been interested in keeping count. The content is more important to me than the number, or the duration. Though me:154 distinct pages edited. You:115. So while you certainly have done the work you've done over a longer time its not greater in actual quantity of work done. But if nothing else, thanks for reminding me of what I meant when I made the second bulleted point. Too many years after that experience and I tend to forget. -NickGorton 16:28, 19 August 2005 (UTC)
Special relativity rewritten
The tags at the top of Special Theory of the Relativity are your doing. I have rewritten that article, but IMO it is you job to rule whether the tags should come off. Thanks. -- en:user:ems57fcva 22.214.171.124 17:47, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
P.S. That thing should be moved to special relativity anyway. Perhaps you could do that?
- Never mind. I got an account and did it. I also removed the tags. --Ems57fcva 05:58, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
I've moved some new short stubs up from the "no articles yet" category, and added Stratford-upon-Avon to the short stubs cat, as well as reordering that section to be alphabetical. I'm mildly interested in helping out with this. --Cromwellt|talk|contribs 20:34, 23 June 2006 (UTC)