Script error: No such module "Icon". I am IanP. Check the top of my talk page in the regular Wikipedia for my rules.
This is Simple Wikipedia...
- Doesn't matter. This isn't a social network. Either way (talk) 22:47, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I guess I've got to re-activate my email.........*sigh* Loudclaw/Hey, let's collaborate!/Desk/WP:Warriors/My changes 23:19, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- Just use Special:Nuke/USERNAME to clean it up. --<b style="font-family:sans-serif;font-variant:small-caps;">SEPTActaMTA8235</b> 11:49, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
- Sam never made rangeblocks or checkuser. Loudclaw/Hey, let's collaborate!/Desk/WP:Warriors/My changes 19:30, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- This is a final warning about discussing non-Wikimedia wikis here. Further discussion will lead to blocks (this warning applies to both of you). — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kansan (talk • contribs) Script error: No such module "Unsigned".
- What do you mean by that? All bots are automatic or semi-automatic. An operator proposes the bot at Wikipedia talk:Bots, and if there is consensus to do so, the bot is approved. --—SEPTActaMTA8235— (t — c — l) 21:34, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
In your last 100 edits, you have edited articles 3 times. (And 8 deleted article edits). You have been blocked before for MySpacing. If this trend continues, you will be blocked again. Either way (talk) 23:36, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Also, take a look at this. Then this. Do you see much of an improvement? FYI, you can use the standard offer to return to enwiki on May 25. --SEPTActaMTA8235 17:49, 9 May 2011 (UTC)