User:Tropical Storm Angela
- My name is Angela
Script error: No such module "userbox". Script error: No such module "userbox". Template:User rights Script error: No such module "userbox".
- I am a natural redhead; I'm freckled and fair skinned with long and straight hair.
- My birth place is Rochester, Minnesota, though I was raised in Bettendorf, Iowa until August 2003. I was raised in Bettendorf from July 22, 1990 to August 15, 2003.
- I prefer ballet flats, flip flops and Keds canvas oxfords sneakers.
- I prefer to not smoke/despise when others do so around me.
- Prefer to not drive. I choose public transportation instead, bus in particular.
- I'm a pesco/pollo vegeterian; I prefer to eat fish, chicken and cheese pizza. I haven't eaten any red meat, pork, gelatin or sausage since July 2000. My sisters became pesco/pollo vegetarians on July 28, 2000. They eat the exact same diet as me.
- My favorite restaurants are fish places; I also eat at chicken places, such as KFC, Popeyes and Church's Chicken.
- I highly despise vandalism and personal attacks of any kind and will revert if necessary.
- I lived in Des Moines, Iowa between 2012-2014. I relocated to Cedar Rapids in December 2014.
- I have twin redhead sisters born in Nov 1988.
- I suffer from severe atypical depression, panic attacks and generalized anxiety condition.
- I am extremely neurotic and introverted. I cry rather easily, particularly in extreme stress or when I feel that things just get nowhere.
- I carry sensitive feelings and serious learning troubles.
- I have very strong fear of vomiting and fear doing so, public or home. I haven't vomited since June 22, 1991.
- I was diagnosed as having Type 2 diabetes on Sep 26, 2014. More likely, though, I may have latent autoimmune diabetes of adults. The doctor at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics informed me that I have GAD antibodies, meaning sooner or later I will have to insert diabetic insulin.
- I prefer music in certain genres, though I listen to all genres.
- My favorite genres of music are R&B, pop, some hip hop (mostly 80s-90s rap), classical melodies, Christmas music and opera.
- My favorite singers are The Carpenters, En Vogue, Exposé, Joanna Newsom and Supertramp.