UK Singles Chart
The UK Singles Chart is made by The Official Charts Company (OCC) for the British record industry. The full chart lists the top 200 singles. These are judged by combined record sales and download numbers, though some media outlets only list the Top 40 (such as the BBC) or the Top 75 (such as Music Week Magazine) of this list.
Around 6,500 UK stores help with sales data, as well as most UK online digital download stores. Unlike in the U.S., no airplay statistics are used for the official UK Singles Chart. The chart week runs starts on Sunday and goes to Saturday. Most UK singles are released on Mondays.
- The Official UK Charts Company
- Music Week Top 75
- BBC Radio 1 Top 40
- everyHit.com Top 40
- ChartBuy Top 20
- hit40uk (OCC "Hit 40" charts for ILR radio stations)
- British Chart Books Classified
- Chart Log UK 1994-2007 Top 200
- Search any British chart run on the singles chart Top 75
- UKPopCharts.co.uk Top 40
- UK Number Ones 1952-Present