Tyrol or Tirol can be:
- Tyrol (region), a (historical) region in the Alps, divided between Austria and Italy
- Tyrol (state), a state of Austria
- South Tyrol, a province in northern Italy
- Tirol, South Tyrol, a municipality in South Tyrol
- County of Tyrol, a former political entity in existence until the early 20th century comprising territory in the Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol and the Austrian state of Tyrol
- German Tyrol, the German-speaking area of the old County of Tyrol
- Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino, a Euroregion comprising the historical Tyrol region
- Tyrol Basin, a ski and snowboard area located in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
- Tirol, a village in Doclin Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Tyrolia (ski bindings), a major ski binding company, now part of Head NV
- Galen Tyrol, a fictional character from the re-imagined miniseries and television series Battlestar Galactica
- Tirol (fictional planet), the homeworld of the Robotech Masters in the anime series Robotech
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Tyrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.