The Lord of the Rings (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Lord of the Rings (films))
The Lord of the Rings is an epic high fantasy novel by J. R. R. Tolkien.
The Lord of the Rings may also refer to:
There have been several movies based on the book by J. R. R. Tolkien:
- The Lord of the Rings (1978 movie), an animated movie directed by Ralph Bakshi
- The Return of the King (1980 movie)
- The Lord of the Rings (movie series), a trilogy of movied directed by Peter Jackson
Music and theatre
- The Lord of the Rings (musical) (2006-2007)
- The Lord of the Rings (soundtrack), the soundtrack for the 1978 movie by Ralph Bakshi
- A euphemism for the planet Saturn
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title The Lord of the Rings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.