|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tension.|
Tension may mean:
- Tension (mechanics), in physics, a force related to the stretching of an object
- High-tension line, sometimes used to refer to electrical voltage
- Stress (biology), physiological or mental stress
- Tension (music), the perceived need for relaxation or release created by a listener's expectations
- Suspense, in a dramatic work, leaving the audience feeling uncertain and interested about the outcome of certain actions
- Tenseness, in phonetics, describes a certain sound quality
- Tension (band), a rock band
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Tension.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.