Talk:List of countries
True. Palestine is also not a country— This unsigned comment was added by APT41790 (talk • changes) on 17:23, 7 January 2007 (UTC).
--- Kosovo ---
- 1 Putting the country names of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Wales next to the United Kingdom.
- 2 Edit Suggestion: Delete Second Qatar
- 3 Brunei and all countries beginning with V are missing from the list
- 4 Koreas duplicated
- 5 Tibet is not a country
- 6 Democratic republic of Congo
- 7 Kosovo
- 8 Why we do not use flags in this wiki?
Putting the country names of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Wales next to the United Kingdom.
- No. I realize that those four are called "constituent countries". However, Wikipedia treats the UK as the country, not those four. It's just the standard way Wikipedia does it, just like what it considers the continents to be. It doesn't mean that's the only way to look at it, just that we treat them that way to be consistent. --Auntof6 (talk) 17:51, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
Edit Suggestion: Delete Second Qatar
Brunei and all countries beginning with V are missing from the list
- Template:Ping Brunei was not missing, but I have put back the "V" countries. Thanks for pointing this out! --Auntof6 (talk) 18:34, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
- Template:Ping Thanks, I've removed all the ones under K. --Auntof6 (talk) 08:10, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Tibet is not a country
Tibet (Xizang) is not a country, it is a autonomous region of China (People's Republic of China). Please correct the error as soon as possible, thanks! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Physixfan (talk • contribs) 20:09, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
Democratic republic of Congo
Just a little suggestion, why don't you put the DRoC under D, instead of putting int under Z, saying it used to be Zaire?
Kosovo should be on here
Why we do not use flags in this wiki?
I've checked this page in other languages and every one of them uses flags. They make easy to remember the countries and not confuse them. Also, some wikis even keep them ordered in a list, that makes easier to find the names. So why we do not use it? 🕵📚 NeopunkLM 💬 Talk 19:42, 2 August 2018 (UTC)