|This article is about a person who is alive, and so it must follow our policies for biographies of living persons. Controversial content about living persons that does not have any sources or is poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if it harms their reputation. If such content is repeatedly placed in the page or if there are other concerns related to this policy, report it on the Administrators' noticeboard.|
According to this page, this article is lacking sources. Therefore it would be good is someone could add a references section (there is enough material in the English article about her). --Eptalon 11:53, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- There really wasn't a whole lot of information in the article to work with in reference hunting. I expanded the Jagged Little Pill comments into a section to get one reference and included her also being American to get a second one. Unfortunately, the one reference includes a redlink (Billboard magazine) which is the actual source of the reference so it is kind of hard to just delete that bit.
- I also added the infobox (2 redlinks there under the "Label" section, both removed) and cleaned up a couple parts which just didn't look good. The entire paragraph on "People like her music. The gave her prizes. some of these prizes are called Grammy awards" and the comment "she put out a collection of songs. these are called albums" just came across as too condescending to the readers intelligence. "Grammy Award winning" and just a simple link to album handled both. -- Creol(talk) 13:32, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- Do you think this article is ready to be made a very good one, or is there something it still needs? --Eptalon 14:07, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- The one problem I see with the article is a lack of biographical content. It only has seven sentences about Morissette herself. Most of the article is about her music with just a stub's worth of information about her. -- Creol(talk) 14:29, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- I think the problem is about finding that biographical information. I don't think there is much more info in the English-language article about her. --Eptalon 12:35, 4 August 2007 (UTC)