This article may have too many red links. (October 2011)
|Administrative map of Romania with Suceava county highlighted|
|Historic region||Moldavia (mostly in Bukovina)|
|• Total||Template:Infobox settlement/metric|
|• Density||Template:Infobox settlement/metric|
|Telephone code||(+40) 230 or (+40) 330|
|ISO 3166 code||RO-SV|
The west side of the county has many mountains from the Eastern Carpathians group. These are the Rodna Mountains, the Rarău Mountains, the Giumalău Mountains and the three "Obcine". The county is lower in the east, with the lowest point in the Siret River valley.
- Botoşani County and Iaşi County to the east.
- Maramureş County and Bistriţa-Năsăud County to the west.
- Ukraine to the north.
- Mureş County, Harghita County and Neamţ County to the south.
This is how the population of Suceava County has changed over the last 60 years.
The predominant industries in the county are:
- Wood industry – the county has the most surface covered with forests in Romania.
- Food industry.
- Mechanical components industry.
- Construction materials industry.
- Textile and leather industry.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|
- The number used depends on the numbering system employed by the phone companies on the market.
- National Institute of Statistics, "Populaţia după etnie"
- National Institute of Statistics, "Populaţia la recensămintele din anii 1948, 1956, 1966, 1977, 1992 şi 2002"