|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: storage.|
Storage means the act of keeping things and the place where you keep them.
That may be:
- Furniture designed to hold small objects:
- Small, mobile containers designed to hold food or other goods:
- Larger containers typically designed to store special kinds of objects or substances:
- Special buildings, or collections of buildings, designed to hold large objects, or a great many objects of a particular type:
- Devices designed to store and release electrical charge or energy:
- Devices designed for information storage and retrieval:
- Collections of stored information:
- Storativity – a measure of storage
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Storage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.