Station has many meanings, so it is often used with other words to tell people which one is meant:
- Railway station, a place where trains stop to load or unload passengers or cargo
- Bus station, a place where buses stop to load or unload passengers and things
- Gas station, a place where gas (petrol) can be bought (also called "filling station" or sometimes "service station")
- Television station, a business that transmits television signals
- Radio station, a business that transmits radio signals
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.