|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: similarity.|
Similarity can mean:
- Similarity (geometry), when a shape looks the same as another shape, but has a different size or rotation
- Matrix similarity, a relation between matrices
In computer science:
In other fields:
- In psychology, similarity (psychology)
- In music, musical similarity
- In chemistry, chemical similarity
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Similarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.