A screen can be:
- A partition or room divider
- A movie screen where movies are shown.
- Another name for a computer monitor
- Something that stops things passing through like the grid on a road-side drain
- Something put over a window when it is open, to keep bugs out.
- When a player stops a goaltender from seeing someone shoot, in sports such as ice hockey.
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Screen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.