Santa Monica, California
It was made a city in 1886. In 2000, there were 88,050 people living there.
It is famous for the Santa Monica Pier that has many fun rides.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Santa Monica, California.|
- Script error: No such module "Official website".
- Santa Monica Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce
- Santa Monica Little League
- Santa Monica Public Library
- Santa Monica, California at the Open Directory Project
- A Weekend in Santa Monica – slideshow by The New York Times
- City of Santa Monica at the Internet Archive