Sadie Liza Vaughan
19 June 1965
|Occupation||Actress, film producer|
(m. 1988-1995, divorced)
(m. 1997-2003, divorced)
|Children||3 sons, 1 daughter|
|Parent(s)||David Vaughan (dead)|
Frost starred in a Jelly Tots advertisement at the age of 3. She won a scholarship to the Italia Conti Academy. But after an early eating disorder, she gave up acting at 13. She attended Hampstead School.
As an actress, Frost has acted in: Press Gang and Casualty. Frost and her first husband Gary Kemp starred together in the 1990s film The Krays. Frost and Kemp were married for 5 years. They divorced on 19 August 1995.
In 2004, she wrote and presented a short lived series What Sadie did next... for E4. In 2005, she appeared in Eating with...Sadie Frost on BBC2. In March 2006, Frost flew to South Africa to part-fund an orphanage for the Homes of Hope project.
- Survivor: Sadie Frost Sunday Times - 19 August 2007
- Sadie Frost admits to eating disorder Tatler/Femaleifrst.co.uk - 7 April 2006
- Why are they famous: Sadie Frost The Independent - 6 February 2000
- Jonathan Bernstein, Frost's bite, BNET, Arts Publications, interview, May, 1995
- Silverman, Stephen M. Jude Law, Sadie Frost Divorce Official People magazine - OCTOBER 29, 2003
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name