Romance or romantic might mean:
- Something related to Ancient Rome
- Romance language, a language based on Latin, including Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian
- Chivalric romance, a style of medieval and Renaissance fiction
- Romance (love), love focusing on feelings over sex
- Romantic friendship, a close but non-sexual relationship between friends that includes a degree of physical closeness
- Romantic orientation, indicates which sex or gender people are likely to have a romantic relationship with
- Romanticism, a style of art that started in France in the late 1700s. It includes:
- Romance novel, a style of written fiction
- Romance movie, a style of movies
- Romance comics, a style of comics
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Romance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.