Race has many meanings in English. It can mean:
- To go very fast – he raced to the store
- A competition between people - the race for the US presidency
- Racing, a competition about speed – the Tour de France is an important bicycle race
- Race (biology), a group smaller than a species. Members of different races can have sex and make babies, but they are separate (usually because they live in different places) - a large race of birds lives on this island
- Race (sociology), of the human species based on physical characteristics that are passed on to succeeding generations.
- The human race means all people - the human race is destroying the environment
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Race.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.