|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: popular and populous.|
Popular may refer to:
- Popularity, the quality of being well-liked
- "Popular" (song), by Nada Surf
- "Popular", a song in the musical, Wicked
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on The WB
- Popular Holdings, a Singapore-based educational book company
- Popular, Inc, a Puerto Rican-based financial services company, also known as Banco Popular
- Poplar, a genus of trees, Populus, which includes the cottonwoods, poplars, and aspens
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Popular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.