Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Plain text' not found.
|• Total||Template:Infobox settlement/metric|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Coat of arms
|Coat of arms||The coat of arms shows symbols for the three old districts which make up the district. In the topleft quarter is the coat of arms of the Bishops of Lebus, who had their seat in Fürstenwalde. The second quarter shows the chequered bar of the Cistercian Order as the symbol of the Abbey of Neuzelle. Until 1817 the abbey owned most of the territory which later became the district of Eisenhüttenstadt. The two quarters in the bottom symbolize the former district Beeskow. The three knives in the left are the symbol of the Lords of Strehla, the deer antler the symbol of the Lords of Biberstein, who in 1317 took over from the Lords of Strehla as the owners of Beeskow and Storkow.|
Towns and municipalities
|1seat of the Amt; 2town|