|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: object.|
Object could mean:
- Object (philosophy), a thing, being or concept
- Object (grammar), a sentence element, such as a direct object or an indirect object
- Object (task), an aim, target or objective
- Object (physics), a collection of masses
- Object, an entity treated by mathematical category theory
- 3D model, a representation of a physical object
- Object (National Register of Historic Places), a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- (As a verb, pronounced: ob-JECT): to make an objection, to say that one disagrees with something.
- Object (computer science), a language mechanism for binding data with methods that operate on that data
- Object file, the output of a compiler or other translator program (also known as "object code")
- Object (Information Processing), an information source for an Information Processor
- HTML object tag
- "Object", a song by The Cure from their 1979 album Three Imaginary Boys
- Objects from the 2006 television series The Lost Room
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Object.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.