|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: norm.|
One common understanding of norm is: something that is regarded as normal or typical.
But it may mean as well:
- Norm (artificial intelligence)
- Norm (philosophy)
- Norm (sociology)
- The diminutive of the proper name, "Norman"
- Norm (mathematics), a map that assigns lengths to vectors
- Field norm in algebraic number theory and Galois theory
- Reduced norm in algebra over a field theory
- The nonnegative integer function in the definition of Euclidean domain
- The product of conjugate elements of an algebraic element
- In descriptive set theory, a map from a set into the ordinals (see prewellordering)
- A statistical concept in psychometrics
Norm may also be:
- Norm MacDonald (b. 1963), comedian and star of the 1999-2001 sitcom The Norm Show (a.k.a. Norm)
- Norm Abram, carpenter in the television show This Old House
- Norm Peterson, a character in the sitcom Cheers and its spin-off Norm
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
- Norm, a character from the video game Crash Nitro Kart
- Norm the Genie, a villain in The Fairly OddParents
- Norm, a character from the Life. Be in it. campaign.
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Norm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.