Navy Pier is a pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan. It is 3,300-foot (1,010 m) long. It is in the Streeterville neighborhood of the Near North Side community area. The pier was built in 1916. It cost $4.5 million. It was a part of the Plan of Chicago developed by architect and city planner Daniel Burnham and his partners. The pier has a 150-foot (46 m) tall Ferris wheel.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Navy Pier.|
- Script error: No such module "Official website".
- Chicago Children's Museum on Navy Pier
- Chicago Shakespeare Theater on Navy Pier
- IMAX Theater on Navy Pier
- Photos of Navy Pier at Night
- 3D Google Earth Model