|33px 2020 Minnesota Twins season|
|Established in 1901|
|Based in Minnesota since 1961|
|Major league affiliations|
|Major league titles|
|World Series titles (3)||Template:Hlist|
|AL Pennants (6)||Template:Hlist|
|Central Division titles (6)||Template:Hlist|
|West Division titles (4)||Template:Hlist|
|Wild card berths (1)||2017|
|General Manager||Thad Levine|
|President of Baseball Operations||Derek Falvey|
The Minnesota Twins are a Major League Baseball team in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They began in 1901 as the Washington Senators, based in Washington, D.C. They moved to the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area in 1961. That area is often called the "Twin Cities", so the team was renamed the "Twins". They have often worn a "TC" emblem on their uniforms and caps.
As the Senators, they were not very successful overall. They had some strong teams in the 1920s and 1930s, but most years they played poorly. As the Twins, they have had much better success, with two World Series championships, in 1987 and 1991, and many other post-season games.
- "Introducing the 2015 Twins Home Uniform". TwinsBaseball.com. MLB Advanced Media. November 10, 2014. Retrieved September 1, 2015.
- "Uniforms and Logos". TwinsBaseball.com. MLB Advanced Media. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- "2019 Home Alternate Jerseys". TwinsBaseball.com. MLB Advanced Media. Retrieved January 23, 2019.
- Randhawa, Manny. "Twins tab Rocco Baldelli as new manager". mlb.com. Major League Baseball. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- Bollinger, Rhett (November 3, 2016). "Levine formally named general manager". Minnesota Twins. Retrieved November 3, 2016.
- E. Neal III, La Velle (November 3, 2016). "Twins name Thad Levine general manager". Star Tribune. Retrieved November 3, 2016.
- Minnesota Twins (October 3, 2016). "Minnesota Twins name Derek Falvey Executive Vice President, Chief Baseball Officer". Press release. http://m.twins.mlb.com/news/article/204770962/minnesota-twins-name-derek-falvey-evp-chief-baseball-officer/. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
- E. Neal III, La Velle (October 3, 2016). "Derek Falvey officially named Twins' chief baseball officer". Star Tribune. Retrieved October 4, 2016.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minnesota Twins.|