This article does not have any sources. (August 2014)
Millennium Force is a steel giga roller coaster built by Intamin at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, United States. When it opened on May 13, 2000, it was the world's first giga roller coaster at 310 feet tall. It was also the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster for a short time until Steel Dragon 2000 opened later that year. It is also the second longest roller coaster in North America after The Beast at Kings Island.
- Official Millennium Force page
- Millennium Force at The Point Online
- Millennium Force at Coaster-Net
- Roller Coaster Philosophy review of Millennium Force
- Millennium Force Detailed Review
- Construction video