|File:Matthew Broderick portrait 2009.jpg|
|Born||March 21, 1962|
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
|Spouse(s)||Sarah Jessica Parker|
Matthew Broderick (born March 21, 1962) is an American actor. He was born and raised in New York City. He is partly of Jewish descent (his mother was Jewish), and considers himself Jewish.
- "Matthew Broderick". TV Guide. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Matthew Broderick Biography". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Matthew Broderick Biography". Bio/A&E Television Networks, LLC. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- Rachel McRady (28 October 2015). "Matthew Broderick: Sarah Jessica Parker Gets Annoyed With "Everything" I Do Around House". Us Weekly. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|