|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: mankind.|
Mankind may mean:
- The human race
- The total number of humans
- Mick Foley (born 1965), professional wrestler known as Mankind
- "Mankind", a song by Pearl Jam from their 1996 album No Code
- Mankind (Alice Cooper song), a 2005 song performed by Alice Cooper for the soundtrack of BloodRayne (film)
- Mankind (play), a 15th-century morality play
- Mankind (video game), a 1998 massively multiplayer online real-time strategy game
- Humanity (disambiguation)
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Mankind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.