Los Angeles (disambiguation)
Los Angeles is a city in California and the second-largest city in the United States. Los Angeles may also mean:
- Sports teams in the California city:
- Los Angeles County, a county in California that includes the city
- Los Angeles International Airport, an airport serving Los Angeles
- Los Angeles River, a river that flows through Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles riots of 1992
- Los Ángeles, Chile
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Los Angeles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.