List of countries by GDP (nominal)
This is a list of countries of the world sorted by their gross domestic product (GDP). GDP is the worth of all goods and services made in a country in a year.
- "World Economic Outlook Database". International Monetary Fund. 10 April 2019.
- "GDP (current US$)". World Development Indicators. World Bank. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- "GDP and its breakdown at current prices in US Dollars". United Nations Statistics Division. Jan 2019.
- "United Nations Statistics Division - National Accounts". unstats.un.org.
- "Report for Selected Country Groups and Subjects". World Economic Outlook. International Monetary Fund. April 2019.
- "All countries and regions/subregions (totals) for all years - sorted by region/subregion". United Nations. United Nations. Retrieved Jan 28, 2019.