This article does not have any sources. (March 2013)
Lewis Shepard Stone (November 15, 1879 – September 12, 1953) was an American actor. He was known for his role as Judge James Hardy in fifteen movies of the Andy Hardy movie series. The first movie was You're Only Young Once (1937).
Stone was born on November 15, 1879 in Worcester, Massachusetts. He was married to Florence Oakley until they divorced. They had two children. Then he was married to Margaret Langham from 1907 until her death. Then he was married to Hazel Elizabeth Wolf from 1930 until his death in 1953.
Stone died in Hancock Park, Los Angeles, California on September 12, 1953. He was chasing away some neighborhood children after they attacked his house. His wife Hazel tried to stop Stone from running. Stone managed to run until he suffered a fatal heart attack. He was 73 years old.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lewis Stone.|
- Template:IMDb name
- Lewis Stone at the Internet Broadway DatabaseScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".Template:WikidataCheck
- Lewis Stone at The New York Times Movies
- Lewis Stone at The International Silent Movie
- Photographs of Lewis Stone
- Lewis Stone at Find a GraveScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".