Meester in 2010
Leighton Marissa Meester
April 9, 1986
Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Education||Hollywood High School|
Beverly Hills High School
|Occupation||Actress, singer, composer, songwriter, model|
|Known for||TV Series Gossip Girl|
Constance Meester (Haas)
|Relatives||Douglas Meester (older brother)|
Lex Meester (younger brother)
Leighton Marissa Meester was born on April 9, 1986 in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S. to Douglas and Constance (née Haas). She is 2 of 3 children in family. She has older brother, Douglas Meester, and younger brother, Lex Meester.
Leighton started her career in 1997 at age 11 as model. Later she started career as actress.
She is also a musician.
Leighton married Adam Brody in early 2014.
Currently, she lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Kevin O'Leary (October 6, 2008). "Her Untold Story". Us Weekly.
- Jason Gay (April 2, 2009). "Dirty Things". Rolling Stone. p. 44.
- Leighton Meester's Drug Connection - CelebStoner.com
- "Gossip Girl Transformations - Leighton Meester". InStyle. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- Vena, Jocelyn (June 15, 2009). "'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet, Leighton Meester, Steve-O Recall High School Graduation". MTV News. Retrieved July 26, 2009.
- "How Leighton Meester's Boyfriend Handles Her Kissing Scenes". People.com. Retrieved January 25, 2010.
- "OK! EXCLUSIVE: Leighton Meester & Sebastian Stan Split". Retrieved April 8, 2010.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Leighton Meester.|
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name