|File:Kourtney Kardashian 2 2009.jpg|
Kardashian in May 2009
Kourtney Mary Kardashian
April 18, 1979
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Alma mater||University of Arizona|
|Partner(s)||Scott Disick (2007–15)|
|Relatives||Kim, Khloé Kardashian (sisters)|
Rob Kardashian (brother)
Kendall, Kylie Jenner (half-sisters)
Kourtney Mary Kardashian (born April 18, 1979) is an American businesswoman, socialite, model, actress and reality television personality who gained fame as a cast member of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami. She is the oldest Kardashian sibling. She is the sister of Kim Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian. Her mother is Kris Jenner, her father was Robert Kardashian, and her former stepfather was Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner).
Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 1979, to parents Robert and Kris. She was in a relationship with Scott Disick from 2007 to July 2015. They had three children together: Mason, Penelope, and Reign.
- "Kourtney Kardashian". IMDb. Retrieved 2017-11-03.
- "Kourtney Mary Kardashian, Born 4/18/1979 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Macatee, Rebecca (6 July 2015). "Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disick: She "Has to Do What's Best for the Kids"". E! Online. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Script error: No such module "Official website".
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name