Kim Jang-saeng (Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Language/data/iana scripts' not found., July 8 1548 - August 3 1631) was a Korean scholar, writer, politician, and Neo-Confucian philosopher of the Joseon period. His penname was Sagye (사계, 沙溪).
His Chinese names were Huiwon (Script error: No such module "Zh".) and Huiji (Script error: No such module "Zh".) .
- grandfather : Kim Ho (김호, 金鎬)
- father : Kim Gye-hui (김계휘, 金繼輝)
- mother : Lady Shin, Pyungsan clean (평산 신씨, 平山申氏)
- wife : Ladt Cho, Chanryung clean (창녕조씨)
- Sagyejeonseo (사계전서, 沙溪全書)
- Gyungseopanui (경서판의)
- Garyejipram (가례집람, 家禮輯覽), Exposition of Family Rites
- Sangryebiyo (상례비요, 喪禮備要)
- Geunsaroksukui (근사록석의, 近思錄釋疑)
- Gyungseobyunui (경서변의, 經書辨疑)
- Songganghaengrok (송강행록, 松江行錄)
- Sagyeyugo (사계유고, 沙溪有故)
- Kang, Jae-Un. (2006). The Land of Scholars: Two Thousand Years of Korean Confucianism,p. 360.