JET, Jet or Jets all have many meanings. Some of them are:
- A jet is a stream of liquid or gas which is moving together in parallel.
- In fluid or gas engineering contexts, a jet is a stream of material ejected from a nozzle, or a nozzle designed to produce such a stream.
- In automotive terms, a jet is a tube, nozzle, or passageway through which petrol is metered within a carburetor.
- In geology, jet (lignite) (or Whitby jet) is a mineraloid (mineral-like material) which is used as a gemstone.
- In meteorology, a blue jet is a form of upper atmospheric lightning.
- In meteorology, a jet is an electrical discharge that occurs high above the cumulonimbus cloud of an active thunderstorm.
- In astrophysics, a relativistic jet is a stream of fast-moving plasma emitted at nearly 300,000 km/s (the speed of light) from an active galaxy. A similar phenomenon on a much smaller scale is a polar jet. These are emitted during star formation from either side of the accretion disk, along the two polar axes.
- In nuclear and particle physics, a jet is a cone of hadrons
- In nuclear physics, the Joint European Torus or JET is an experimental Nuclear fusion reactor.
- In mathematics, a jet is an operation that produces an abstract polynomial
- In mathematics, a jet bundle (or spray) is a manipulation of differential equations
- In software engineering, Java Emitter Templates (JET) is a Template engine that is part of the Eclipse EMF project.
- Jet engine
- Jet aircraft
- Jet Airways, an airline based in India serving domestic and international routes
- JetBlue Airways, an airline based on New York
- Jetstar Airlines, an Australian airline servicing domestic and International routes
- Jet, a hit rock music single on the 1973 album Band on the Run by Wings
- Jet-CD (also known as Jet), 1998's album by J-pop band, Puffy AmiYumi
- Jet, a rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Jet, a rock band that existed from 1971 to 1974, from Genoa, northern Italy
- Jet, a glam rock band from England that recorded one eponymous album in 1975
- The Jets, a family band from Minneapolis, Minnesota that does pop, R&B, dance and religious music, and had several hit singles in the 1980s
- The Jets, a 1970s rock band from Pekin, Illinois
- Jet Records, a record label
- Jet, a character from Wildstorm/DC Comics, and the daughter of Backlash. Another character by the name of Jet, a female one, exists in DC comics, New Guardians.
- Jet Black, a main character from the anime Cowboy Bebop.
- Jet, a character from the Earth Kingdom forests in the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Jets, a gang in West Side Story which fought with the Sharks.
- JET TV, a television station in the Jadeworld station group
- Jet the Hawk, a video game character.
- Jet, an addictive drug in the Fallout series of video games.
- Jet Fusion, a super spy who makes occasional appearances in the cartoon The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius'
- New York Jets, a professional American football team in the National Football League
- Newcastle United Jets, a professional soccer team in the Australian A-League competition
- Winnipeg Jets (1972–96), a former professional hockey team in the World Hockey Association and National Hockey League
- Jet (Diane Youdale) was one of the stars of Gladiators
- "Jet," or "Jet Terry," nickname of the popular Dallas Maverick and former University of Arizona point guard Jason Terry.
- Benny "The Jet" Urquidez, A kickboxer, coreographer and actor (Benny Urquidez)
- Jet (slang), to leave in a hurry
- Jet, an African-American themed magazine
- Jet, a filling station brand of ConocoPhillips
- A ZX Spectrum clone from Romania.
- JET, a 1985 flight simulator produced by subLOGIC
- The JET Programme - The Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme (teaching English)
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Jet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.