Jenni Rivera in August 2009
|Birth name||Dolores Janney Rivera Saavedra|
|Associated acts||Lupillo Rivera|
Jenni Rivera (Jenni Dolores Rivera Saavedra), July 12, 1969 – December 9, 2012) was an Mexican-American singer who is known for her spanish albums such as La Gran Señora, Jenni, Parrandera, Rebelde Y Atrevida, and Tema Eva Luna. She was nominated for four Latin Grammys.
Rivera was born on July 12, 1969 in . Her parents were Mexican immigrants. She was raised in Bellflower is cities Los Angeles County, California.She wanted raise new learning;) Mayfair High School is a high-middle schools in the Bellflower Unified School District in the city of Lakewood, California. Rivera was married to José Trinidad Marín from 1984 until they divorced in 1992. Then she was married to Juan Manuel López from 1997 until his death in 2003. Then she was married to Esteban Loaize from 2010 until they separated in 2012. They filed for divorce, but the divorced was not finalized due to her death. Rivera has three children with Marín. She also has two children with López.
On December 9, 2012, a plane that Rivera was flying in lost contact to air traffic control off the coast of Monterrey, Mexico. Mexican authorities confirmed that Rivera and four other people that were on the plane were dead.
- "SCT investiga desaparición de avión de Jenni Rivera". El Financiero (in Spanish). Grupo Multimedia Lauman. December 9, 2012. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Latinmusic.com Jenni Rivera biography.
- Staff, CNN. "Authorities search for missing singer in Mexico after suspected plane crash". Cable News Network. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Associated Press (December 9, 2012). Jenni Rivera, Mexican-American singer, killed in plane crash in northern Mexico; she was 43 years old. New York Daily News
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenni Rivera.|
- Script error: No such module "Official website".
- Jenni Rivera page (Universal Music Latin Entertainment)
- Template:IMDb name