A frame is a flat container to hold something. It can also be an outer part of the structures.
Frame could also mean:
- Timber framing, a method of building for creating framed structures of heavy timber
- Framing (construction), a building term known as light frame construction
- Door frame or window frame, structures fixed to buildings, vehicles or other containers to which the hinges of doors or windows are attached and can be locked shut
- Frame and panel, a method of woodworking
- Framer, a carpenter who assembles major structural elements in constructing a building
- Frame of reference, the set of coordinates in which a system is observed
- Basis (linear algebra), an ordered basis is also called a "frame"
- Framework, software
- Film frame, one of the many single photographic images in a motion picture
- Frame (vehicle), on which the carrossery of the automobile is mounted
- Picture frame, a solid border around a picture or painting
- Eyeglass frames
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Frame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.