|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: figure.|
Figure could mean:
- A figure is a shape, drawing or representation.
- A figure in writing is any text, table or graphic separate from the main text.
- A figure is a synonym for a number.
- Significant figures in a decimal number.
- A person's figure.
- Figure of speech, also called a rhetorical figure.
- Figure skating.
- Figure in wood.
- Miniature representation of something.
- Musical figure, distinguished from musical motif.
- Noise figure.
- Shaping a mirror on a reflective telescope.
- Figure competition is a form of physique competition for women, related to bodybuilding. (See also: Women in bodybuilding)
- Action figure
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Figure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.