|File:Farley Granger in Rope trailer.jpg|
Granger in the trailer for Rope (1948)
|Died||March 27, 2011 (aged 85)|
New York City, New York, United States
|Cause of death||Natural causes|
Granger was bisexual, and had relationships with both women and men. Some of the people he was involved with were Shelley Winters, Ava Gardner, Leonard Bernstein, and screenwriter Arthur Laurents. His longtime romantic partner was television producer Robert Calhoun.
Granger wrote an autobiography called Include Me Out: My Life From Goldwyn to Broadway. He died of natural causes.
- Strangers On a Train
- O. Henry's Full House''
- Hans Christian Andersen
- The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing
- Wagon Train, episode "The Charles Avery Story"
- Ironside, episode "Eat, Drink and Be Buried"
- Get Smart, episode "Supersonic Boom"
- Hawaii Five-O, episode "One for the Money"
- The Six Million Dollar Man, episode "The Midas Touch"
- The Edge of Night, two episodes
- As the World Turns, 14 episodes
- "Farley Granger, star of Alfred Hitchcock thrillers, dies at 85". The Washington Post. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- "Farley Granger, Screen Idol and Stage Actor, Dies at 85 - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. New York: NYTC. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name