|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for F
- In calendars, F is often an abbreviation for Friday, or for the month February.
- In chemistry, F is the symbol for fluorine.
- In education, F is a failing grade
- In music, F is a note.
- In temperature, °F is degrees Fahrenheit.
- In logic, F stands for False, as opposed to T for True
- In slang, F stands for the curse word (i.e. "fuck")
|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: f.|
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|