|Boll Weevil Monument in Enterprise, Alabama|
Boll Weevil Monument in Enterprise, Alabama
City of Progress
|Location in Alabama|
Location in Alabama
|Coordinates: Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:ISO 3166/data/US' not found.|
|• Mayor||Kenneth W. Boswell|
|• Total||Template:Infobox settlement/impus|
|• Land||Template:Infobox settlement/impus|
|• Water||Template:Infobox settlement/impus|
|• Density||Template:Infobox settlement/impus|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0118005|
Enterprise is a city in the southeastern part of Coffee and Dale Counties in the southeastern part of Alabama in the Southern United States. The population was estimated to be 23,653 in the year 2006.
Enterprise is served by Enterprise City Schools. Enterprise is also home to Enterprise–Ozark Community College, (also known as Enterprise State Junior College). A two-year college, the Enterprise campus is home to the Boll Weevils.
- Jamey Johnson was born in Enterprise.
- George Jones, country music legend, widely known as "The Possum," owns a residence in Enterprise.
- Michael McDowell, screenwriter
- Ben Paschal, reserve outfielder for the 1927 Yankees
- Cedric Smith, former NFL running back
- Aud Tuten, former NHL player with the Chicago Black Hawks (1941–43)
- Mark Wilkerson, lead singer of Course Of Nature and husband of Melissa Joan Hart.
- Dai Green, writer, entertainer, actress, model
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|