|The Latin alphabet|
For the drug sometimes referred to E, see Ecstasy.
variants of E
the variants of E include (but may not be limited to) capital E lower-case e é È è Ê ê Ë É ë Ě ě Ē ē Ĕ ĕ Ė ė Ę ę and others
Meanings for E
- In computers, the letter e is often used to start other words to mean "electronic", like in e-mail or e-commerce.
- In money, e is commonly used as a symbol for the euro when the symbol € is not available.
- In music, E is a note.
- In mathematics, e is a constant about 2.718; see E (mathematical constant)
- In Wheel of Fortune, E is one of the six letters given to any contestant participating in the "Bonus Round."
- E! is an American television network
|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: e.|
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|