|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: constraint.|
Constraint may refer to:
- Constraint (mathematics)
- Constraint (classical mechanics), including:
- Constraint (information theory)
- Constraint algorithm such as SHAKE, or LINCS
- Theory of Constraints, in business management
- Constraint optimization, in finance, linear programming, economics and cost modelling.
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Constraint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.