Combination may mean:
- in chess a sequence of forcing moves, usually involving a sacrifice.
- in computer games it is called a combo.
- in mathematics, combination is about finding the number of possibilities to pick a number of objects from a set.
- in martial arts and combat sports it means a striking combination
- in security, it is a list of numbers which opens a combination lock
- in equestrian, a combination is several jumps one after the other
- Combinations is the name of the band Eisley's second studio album
- A motorcycle combination is also called a sidecar
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.