|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: class.|
Class could also mean:
- Social class refers to the differences between groups in societies or cultures, and is a basic idea in economics, sociology and other social sciences
- Class (education), a group of students in a course or lesson
- Class (biology), a rank used in taxonomy
- Class (philosophy), distinguishes between classes and types
- Class (set theory), in mathematics
- Travel class
Media, entertainment and sport
- Character class in role-playing games and other genres
- Class (film), a romantic comedy released in 1983
- Class: A Guide Through the American Status System, a book by Paul Fussell
- The Class, a CBS sitcom which began in fall 2006
- Class, known as one-design in sailing, where boats built the same way race against each other
- Appliance classes, in making electric appliances
- Class (emission), a type of radio emission
- Ship class, in a navy, a set of vessels that are built the same way
- Class (programming), related to object-oriented programming
- Class (file format), a Java file format
- Class (warez), a warez group that stopped being used
- Class attribute, a part of many HTML and XHTML elements, such as span and div, often to help apply styles
- Class (locomotive), a railroad locomotive design as assigned by the railroad
- The classification of United States railroads by income:
- Classes of United States Senators
- CLASS, Community Leaders At Service of Society, a non-profit organization in Silicon Valley, California.
- "Class", British slang word meaning "great" or "fabulous".
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Class.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.