|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bunker.|
A bunker is a defensive military building.
Bunker can also mean:
- Bunker (golf), a sand trap on a golf course.
- A paintball bunker
- Bunker Tragedy
- Bunker fuel, the fuel carried by a ship for propulsion
- The Bunker, a 1978 book about the last days of Hitler
- The Bunker (movie) could mean two moviess:
- Bunker Bean, a 1936 movie
- Bunker 13, a 2003 novel by Aniruddha Bahal
- Berkeley L. Bunker, an American Senator and Representative
- Bunker Roy, an Indian social activist
- Edward Bunker, the writer
- Edward Bunker (Mormon pioneer)
- Ellsworth Bunker, an American diplomat
- Mark Bunker, a television producer
- Wally Bunker (born 1945), a former Major League Baseball pitcher
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Bunker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.